READ IN OWN LANGUAGE

Thursday, 24 January 2019

PEACE OF THE MIND (IN THIS ERA)

             PEACE OF THE MIND (IN THIS ERA)
Hello Everyone,

Today, I'm sharing about the peace of mind. I looked the people who is seeking peace in the world. Means, they're roaming in the difference places, meeting people or doing something to to get peace, but my friends how can you forget that there is rarely someone in the whole universe who got satisfaction till this time. I think they don't know really what satisfaction is ? Who they're roaming around the world to get peace.

I think, We can't be satisfied or got the stage of peace until we feel it. I mean, we should feel peace instead of searching somewhere.

There is an example for that,
If I've given you money to start a business, after that I started thinking about your growth. By chance on the same time I felt that you're growing by that way where I gave you money to start the work. That time we feel jealous to see that. But we should feel positive on that time.

See how.
You should take it positively and feel that if you're helping someone and there is any growth appears by the way of help then it is positive for you. In the any circumstances in your life he/she can help you by the using not only money but also the physically and mentally. This is a type of investment that will beneficial in your life by many ways.

There is a lot of examples that can be prove that you can't get peace or satisfaction by the roaming somewhere. Until you feel the peace, you can't get peace. Because peace is not any object that you can get it by effort or hard work, it is only our thinking or understanding that can make us feel it.


Please Note: This is my starting time, you may feel difficulties to read the language (because of the typing mistakes) but you can feel the voice of my heart what I'm trying to say you. And if you've any suggestion on that please share I'll appreciate for that.

Thanks
Shravan Siddharthi


No comments:

Post a Comment

IN FACT WHAT WE SHOULD DO ?

O people, as far as I believe, We must keep trying to learn something new in our life every moment. Because you know the birth of a human...